| || |
|Say goodbye to shoulder bumps from old-fashioned hangers. |
How it works - Instructions
1. Firmly grab hanger near collar yoke with one hand. Grab opposite end with other hand, placing thumb under tip of shoulder pad.
2. Firmly push up and rotate shoulder pad of hanger.
3. To get a perfect fit, lay shirt at, face down and position shoulder pads temporarily above hanger, stretching from seam to seam.
4. Make note of number where end of shoulder pad matches up to adjustment hole on hanger arm.
5. Position shoulder pad above hanger arm, with end just covering selected adjustment hole.
6. Squeeze shoulder pad onto hanger arm until they snap together. You’re now ready for a perfect fit!